Customer Service Consultants
Warm Inbound / Outbound • Kingscliff NSW
We are currently on the hunt for 2 x Customer Service Consultants to assist with client support and quote management.
As a new start-up, we offer a relaxed and flexible environment and plenty of career potential.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients through the entire sales process of buying their new car.
- Resolving customer inquiries in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Communicating accurately progress updates to clients.
- Building rapport with clients and consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
- Assisting the identification and escalation of issues with management.
- Collaborating with the customer service team on member feedback for both product and feature launches to support the business.
- Data entry and additional ad hoc tasks as required.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in customer service.
- Quality phone manner.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Technologist at heart with proven ability & knowledge across operating systems, devices, mobile application and web browsers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Motivated and proactive attitude towards understanding and resolving issues as they arise.
- Strong work ethic and high reliability.
What's on offer:
- Exceptional opportunity for professional growth.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Opportunity to advance your sales skills at the forefront of growth within an innovative and progressive start-up company.
- Competitive base and bonus structure.
- Fantastic company culture and team environment.
This is a unique opportunity to help our company grow whilst helping Australian's save thousands when purchasing their new car! A win-win for everyone!
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!