Casual • Kingscliff
Motor Scout Australia is on the lookout for a casual accounts receivable clerk to join our fast-paced startup.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join a fast growing startup company that will provide great career growth opportunities as we further expand.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours (4-8 hours per week)
- Kingscliff location (200m to the beach!)
- Onsite parking
- Fantastic company culture
- Smart, casual environment
What do you do?
- Responsible for calling and following up unpaid accounts
- Keeping constant open communication with customers regarding queries and all issues with their accounts, ensure that prompt responses are given, and all issues are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for management on Debtor status and raising credit concerns
- Diarising follow ups relating to payment of outstanding invoices
What do you need?
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume accounts or finance environment.
- Experience with Xero
- Experience delivering quality customer service and using initiative to manage difficult situations, responding promptly to stakeholder needs in a professional and timely manner.
- Love being a part of a team that strives to achieve mutual goals
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to multitask
If you're as passionate about this position as we are, then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! We are interviewing immediately.